How I miss those times???

When I was little, I couldn't wait for the electricity light to go off,
So I could play with hands shadow from the candle light on the wall.
When I was little, I loved to pretend I was sleeping so my father could carry me to my bed
When I was little, I used to play every day with my dolls and pretend I was their mom,
I shower them 2 times per day, change their clothes, and whenever they were sick I would act as a nurse, wearing a white blouse and give them injections..
When I was little, I would never sleep alone, because all those dolls used to sleep with me, all in one bed.
When I was little, I had that pen, with 4 or 6 colors, (I can’t remember) and I would try to push all buttons at once so I could create a colorful writing at the same time..
When I was little I loved to play with pastel, make shapes and make small birds with the egg shell
When I was little I loved to play “hide & seek” for hours, and never get tired or bored.
When I was little I would decorate my New Year tree and home windows with handmade art paper and prepare small gifts for my friends.
When I was little I would send New Year cards to all my relatives and friends…
When I was little, I could wait to see the first snowflakes falling, so I could built a snowman in the middle of the yard…
When I was little I used to recite poetry in front on my family just to get some coins as reward, and buy chocolate or ice-cream…
When I was little, “I am going to tell you father tonight when he reaches home” was the scariest statement which would ruin my whole day..
When I was little, I used to cry so hard, when the heroes of the movie were killed, because I knew they die for real …
When I was little, I used to look at the window whenever was raining, and see which drop of the water will make it till the end of the window frame...
When I was little, I loved writing my name on the window steam and rub it after with my sleeve shirt ...
When I was little, I thought that the moon is always following me when I was walking ...
When I was little, I used to walk so fast or even run so mu shadow couldn't catch me up....
When I was little,i believed Sailor moon and Alice's Wonderland existed per real....
When I was little, I wanted to grow up so badly…
What a stupid I have been…


Comments

  1. I smiled almost at all your statements. Lollll .. i found my self so into them. Especially that colorful pen which i too tried to push all the butons😅
    Childhood such a magic place we forgot while growing up..😏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment