A day without Selfie!

I just wake up.
My eyes are swollen I feel so sleepy.
Selfie !
I just wake up,
I feel so energetic, in peace, in harmony.
Let the whole world know it,
Selfie!
Oh, now I feel to go for a walk,
Selfie!
I just saw a cute kid on my way,
Selfie!
I met my friend that I missed for so long,
Selfie!
I am eating a magnum ice cream now, (just an ice cream:O)
Selfie!
I passed my exams excellent!
Selfie!
I bought new slippers today (just a pair of slippers for God sake)
Selfie!
Oh, look! It’s raining!
I want to feel the rain on my hair (just 2 seconds for a…)
Selfie! (of course, hehe)
I am feeling so boring in office,
And handling such a big project,
Selfie!
Today my hubby gave me a rose,
Oh so sweet. Isn’t him lovely?
Selfie please!
I love hugging my baby all the time,
But mostly I love hugging her when I am just about to snap,
a….
Selfie!
And here it comes..
The most interesting part…
Its, Jummah!
I am reading suretul-Kehf Now,
I hope to get rewards only from Allah,
Thus,
Selfie!
It’s Ramadan!
Whoever shares his food with those fasting will be rewarded,
Selfi (please!)
Allah has blessed me with so many kind of dishes to be able to eat!
Selfie!
It feels so good when you give charity for God’s sake.
When you give it: the left hand should not see what the right one gave,
But,
Selfie! Hehe…
Ramadan if leaving so fast,
The tenth days are about to go!
I have to pray terawih,
The salah is starting,
But first let me take …a…
Selfie!
Last night I wake up for prayer,
I prayed next to my mum!
Selfie!
Selfie Selfie selfie selfie Selfie Selfie selfie selfie…
I wake up, sleep, love, and hate, eat, drink, walk, run, hug, kiss, make gifts, smile, cry, feel…..
I live,
I live my whole life
For a selfie….
Oh...
It hurts…
Please everybody!
Let rest at least one day of our life and Stop with those selfie and personal sharing!


Comments